Small spot analysis with mapping
Small spot analysis with element distribution mapping is an ideal tool for materials research and production process troubleshooting. No longer confined to research facilities, this technique is now available anywhere you need it.
- Ideal for materials research and production process troubleshooting
- Practical analysis times
- Close-coupled optical path for high sensitivity
- Uses ED core for fast, simultaneous multi-element analysis per spot
- 500 µm spot size (FWHM), 100 µm step size
- Quantitative, qualitative and standardless Omnian analysis
- Simple sample preparation
To go back to the Features page, click here.