RoboRiet runs unattended and stand-alone from a special memory stick. The HighScore Plus software (same version as the RoboRiet version) is required in order to set up and to test the refinements. The scripting feature of HighScore Plus is used to set up the customized reports and cannot be used stand-alone for automation projects.
Designed to support
• USB port: RoboRiet for stand-alone use in automation projects requires a free USB 2 port.
• Operating systems: RoboRiet is designed for the Microsoft Windows XP Professional 32-bit Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems. The Internet Explorer v.6.0 or higher is required to support XRDML files and to view the help system.
• Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system
• Processor: 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
• Internal memory: 1 Gbyte (2-4 Gbytes for simultaneous analysis of many scans as in screening experiments)
• Free hard disk space: 1 Gbyte (or more) depending on the amount of data and on the reference database(s) to be installed
• Monitor: Super VGA monitor (17 inch or more) with a desktop area of 1024*768 pixel or more