A powerful and easy tool
Powerful and easy tool
Quantify is a complete analysis package that includes data acquisition, evaluation, correction routines and calibration models. It supports gonio-scans (θ is always half of 2θ) and 2θ-omega scans. Quantify software itself is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows XP.
Quantify can control the following generations of diffraction systems, and their sample changers:
• PW1710 controlled systems
• PW3710 controlled systems (X’Pert-APD)
• X’Pert PRO MPD
• CubiX PRO
• CubiX³ range
• X’Pert Powder
• X’Pert³ Powder
The following parts are included in the delivery:
• Explorer add-ons
• Instrument control software
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Help and a Quick Start Guide are provided for both Quantify and Explorer add-ons.
Printed versions of the Quick Start Guides are only delivered with license to use and upgrade versions and not with updates.
• Quantify software itself is tested to run correctly on Windows 10, Windows 7 Professional edition (64-bit) and on Windows XP Professional edition (32-bit) with SP3.
• Internet Explorer version 7.0 or later should be installed on your system for displaying the Help topics.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader or an equivalent PDF file viewer should be installed on your system for displaying the Quick Start Guides and the generated reports in PDF format.
• For handling of large quantities of data 4 GB of RAM is recommended.
The minimal PC configuration to run the software can be found on the Microsoft Internet site:
• Windows 7
• Windows XP
The software is delivered on a DVD (drive required) or as an electronic update.
For measuring data a COM port is required for the communication with the diffractometer and one extra COM port is required if the instrument is equipped with an X’Changer or X’Handler sample changer.
For upgrading the instrument control software a minimal screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 is required.