Designed to support
Version 2.3, running under all versions of Microsoft Windows from XP to Windows 10.
Designed to support
Industry supports gonio-scans, grazing incidence scans and stationary measurements, with point or line detectors. One of the detectors can be a Ca-channel for Potflux measurements, which is read out simultaneously with the XRD detector.
Industry can control the following generations of diffraction systems, and their sample changers:
• PW1710 controlled systems
• PW3710 controlled systems (X'Pert APD)
• X'Pert MPD
• X'Pert PRO MPD
• CubiX XRD
• CubiX PRO
• X’Pert Powder
• X’Pert³ Powder
The delivery includes the modules
• Industry; enabling routine analysis to be set up and performed on PANalytical X ray diffraction equipment,
• Automatic Processing Program; enabling external analysis programs like HighScore Plus to be called automatically and
• Data Viewer; enabling data viewing, basic comparisons of XRD measurements and conversion.
The Walk-up interface (Industry Operator Interface) and the Audit Trail software are optional modules for the Industry software.
• Industry software is tested to run correctly on Windows 10, Windows XP Professional edition (32-bit) with SP3 and on Windows 7 Professional edition (64-bit).
• The combination of the Industry software with 'Audit Trail' can only run on Windows XP Professional edition (32-bit).
• Internet Explorer version 7.0 or later should be installed on your system for displaying the Help topics.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader or an equivalent PDF file viewer should be installed on your system for displaying the Quick Start Guides and the generated reports in PDF format.
• For handling of large quantities of data 4 GB of RAM is recommended.
The minimal PC configuration to run the software can be found on the Microsoft Internet site:
• Windows XP
• Windows 7
A DVD drive is required to install the software.
For measuring data a COM port is required for the communication with the diffractometer and one extra COM port is required if the instrument is equipped with an X’Changer or X’Handler sample changer.