Version 4.6a, running on all versions of Microsoft Windows from 7 to Windows 10.
HighScore supports the simultaneous use of multiple reference databases. All types of reference databases, from actual to legacy, from premium-quality ICDD products over mid-priced solutions to free downloadable databases are supported.
• Operating system: Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate edition (64-bit) with SP1,
or Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit), or Windows 10 (64-bit) Current Branch for Business.
• Processor: 64-bit dual or quad core, 3.40GHz, 6MB, or better
• Internal memory: 1 Gbyte (2-4 Gbytes for simultaneous analysis of many scans as in screening experiments)
• Free hard disk space: 10 Gbytes (or more) depending on the amount of data and on the reference database(s) to be installed
• Monitor: super VGA monitor (17 inch or more) with a desktop area of 1024*768 pixel or more. Multiple monitors within the HighScore application are supported.
The minimum configurations for the supported operating systems are:
Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) operating system
Support of 21 CFR Part 11 with HighScore is only possible on the Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) operating
system in combination with version 1.3 of the PANalytical Audit Trail Software (9430 032 959x1).