The new element in minerals
The Minerals edition of the Zetium spectrometer is designed for materials analysis at all stages of the mining process. From exploration samples to mineral concentrates, ores to tailings, the Zetium – Minerals edition delivers superior flexibility, analytical performance and stability in demanding mining environments.
The Minerals edition is pre-configured to cover a wide elemental range from oxygen (O) to americium (Am) at concentrations from ppm to 100 wt%. The system is delivered with a new, faster sample changer, the latest version of our renowned SuperQ software (including our new Virtual Analyst) and your choice of application solutions including:
• WROXI - for the analysis of oxides in geological samples
• Certification of 20 in-house samples.
The system can be customized to measure elements lighter than O and can be further optimized to meet even the most demanding requirements with a choice of packages for improvements in speed, robustness, flexibility and sensitivity. The possibility to add our innovative ED core delivers unique advantages in mineral and mining applications including:
• reduction in analysis times of up to 50 % or improved precision in a given time.
• identification of unexpected elements in production
• enhanced traceability with spectrum archiving