TOXEL for toxic elements in polymers
The TOXEL module enables easy and accurate elemental analysis of toxic elements. Assisted by ready to use application templates, little effort is needed for optimal system set-up. Your benefit is accurate and trustworthy elemental analysis of your polymers, compounds and plastics realized in minutes.
Moreover TOXEL is manufactured in close cooperation with DSM Resolve, an industry leader in polymer analysis and close relations with world leading polymer manufacturers.
TOXEL: A unique calibration module
- Synthetic polymeric calibration standards containing elements representing commonly regarded toxic or suspect toxic compounds
- Ideal for functional additives like flame retardants and pigments or catalysts residues.
- Relevant concentration ranges for many polyethylene and polypropylene types and grades
- Reference Materials analyzed by multiple analytical techniques
- Application templates are available for fast application deployment. These templates incorporate years of XRF experience resulting in optimal accuracy and analysis time