X'Press 2 2014
Read issue 2/2014 of the X'Press
The theme of this issue is “How to control” and we present interesting articles from the metals industry to illustrate how our solutions create more insight in your process and improve its outcomes. We also present a number of new products, which may help you controlling and improving your measurements.
In this issue:
• Full control of ArcelorMittal’s steelmaking process
• Expertise for Jewometaal Stainless Processing B.V.
• Setting a new standard for high-quality powder diffraction data
• Automated control of temperature and humidity in XRD experiments
• New possibilities for Epsilon 3X
• PANalytical support for young scientists
• Succesful IYCr 2014 OpenLab course in Ghana.