X'Press 1 2015
Our periodical X'Press: The customer’s voice, contains news items, reports of trips and conferences and customer stories.
'How to excel?' is the central theme of this first issue of X’Press in 2015. This is indeed an important question in a world with ever-increasing competition where it is essential to be noticed in order to be selected. And how else can you be noticed than by being better than others or excelling.
In this issue, among other things:
• Excelling in lead production
• Combining technologies – PANalytical's new Zetium spectrometer
• Excellent electrodes for the aluminum industry
• CubiX³ Iron – Strengthen your iron quality!
• Building Materials Analysis Workshop