The first detector to bring 0D-1D-2D and 3D data to your diffractometer
The PIXcel3D is a unique 2D solid-state hybrid pixel detector. Each pixel is 55 microns x 55 microns and the detector array is 255 x 255 pixels. The detector, now based on Medipix3 technology, brings unrivalled signal to noise with its point spread function of one pixel and multiple energy discrimination levels.
Medipix3 technology brings:
• An increase in range of detection energies from Cr to Cu
• Improved energy resolution
• Increased linearity range
• Improved detection efficiency
• Documented (published) radiation hardness studies