Senior Electronics Engineer
This product contains safety electronics, solid state X-ray detectors and related electronics like analogue electronics for high sensitive, low noise pre-amplifiers and digital electronics ( i.e digital pulse processing or MCA functionality). But also more general supportive functionality like the safety electronics, motion electronics and power supplies. Product certification and system integration is part of the function responsibility.
The primary responsibilities will be to realize new electronics developments by (proto and product) design, simulations, system integration and -evaluation. The job requires the applicant to understand the application requirements, and to work closely together with other highly trained professionals in a technologically challenging and multi-disciplinary environment.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer you will work closely with detector physicists, hardware and software engineers as well as with X-ray measurement system application specialist in the same R&D team. The candidate will be active in the R&D Group.
- An University Degree (M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering or related, preferably with a broad background and strong interest in the wide field of low noise electronics. Experienced HBO+level is possible
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Hands-on attitude related to all aspects of prototyping, product development and trouble shooting. Preferably experienced in analogue design and FPGA based digital electronics
- Teamworker, pragmatic, thorough, leadership skills
- Fluent in English
- Legally permitted to work in the Netherlands
- An interesting job in an international high-tech company
- Continuous development of your technical skills
- Competitive working conditions
- Informal business culture
For questions about the vacancy, you can contact Chris Gortemaker:
Please send your full application with cover letter in English, to Maaike Plomp,
HR Business Partner: email@example.com.
Please note that our selection process will start immediately and close as soon as
we have found the right candidate.
No agency calls.
- Almelo , The Netherlands
- Equipment engineering
- 17 October 2017, 00:00 - 31 December 2017, 00:00