Sales Engineer Italy
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Engineer dedicated to promote and sell the whole range of PANalytical’s products and analytical solutions in Italy. He/she must be able to develop and propose the optimal solution in order to present a value added proposition to our customers. The successful candidate will be engaged in supporting our existing customer base as well as identifying and developing new markets, businesses and application fields, -both in research and industry (production control). He/she will:
- Meet or exceed order income and profit targets;
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction, develop and strengthen longterm business relationships with customers;
- Reporting on the sales process and market trends.
- BSc/MSc/PhD degree in chemistry, geology, mineralogy, materials science or physics;
- Experience in Sales and in offering value added proposals to customers in various segments;
- Experience in analytical techniques is preferred;
- Willingness to travel locally as well as within Europe;
- Fluent in Italian and English, written and spoken combined with excellent communication skills.
- Customer oriented attitude and excellent commercial skills
- Self-reliant, drive and competitive spirit, team-player.
- An interesting full-time job in an international high-tech company
- Expand and build global insight in the high-tech worlds of our customers.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Astrid Hausken, HR manager EMEA.
Please note that our selection process will start immediately and will close as soon as we have found the right candidate.
No agency calls.
- 11 April 2017, 00:00