Customer Support Manager France
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Support Manager who will be responsible for our team of Customer Support Engineers (CSE) in France. The successful candidate will be entrusted with making sound strategic and transparent tactical decisions that reflect on Malvern PANalytical’s reputation, profitability and customer satisfaction. We are in the middle of a merger and the successful candidate will have the challenging task to prepare and manage PANalytical’s team and processes in this coming period. He/she will be reporting to Malvern PANalytical’s Business Manager in France.
- Responsible for developing the aftersales business and running customer support activities in France
- Expected to successfully manage, motivate and develop a group of geographically dispersed CSE’s and other customer support staff. This group is focusing on installing, maintaining and repairing field based analytical instrumentation
- He/she will also act as PCR Safety Manager (Personnes Compétentes en Radioprotection)
- Degree in a scientific or engineering subject and/or business administration
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience within the customer support function
- Previous experience in a business dealing with analytical instruments is highly desirable
- Able and willing to travel both locally and internationally
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate employees
- Customer oriented attitude, team-player and result driven
- Ability to drive change and process improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An interesting job in an international high-tech company
- Competitive benefits, salary and company car
Please send your full application with cover letter in English, using the button below.
Please note that our selection process will start immediately and close as soon as we have found the right candidate.
No agency calls.
- PANalytical b.v.
- 307 kB
- 5 September 2017, 00:00 - 8 October 2017, 00:00