Customer Support Engineer - Nordic
Malvern Panalytical in the Nordic region is looking for a Customer Support Engineer, who, after a training period, will be responsible for installation and maintenance of equipment belonging to the Malvern PANalytical brands. This must be done to the required standards and specification with a primary focus on customer satisfaction. The candidate will report to the Customer Support Manager in the Nordic region.
- Education in Electronics, Physics, Mechatronics or comparable
- Experience in PC configuration and software
- 3 years field service experience within the analytical industry
- Experience with X-ray fluorescence, X-ray diffraction is a plus
- Flexible and customer oriented
- Entrepreneurial attitude; this is an independent role with extensive travelling in the Nordic region
- Working in a structured, well organized way and submitting reports in a timely manner
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Native Swedish speaker but with a good knowledge of the English language
- Location: Stockholm/Uppsala area
- An interesting full-time job in an international high-tech company
- Continuous development of your technical skills
- A great team to work with
- Competitive benefits, salary and company car
Please send your full application with cover letter in English, using the button below.
Please note that our selection process will start immediately and close as soon as
we have found the right candidate.
No agency calls.
- Stockholm , Sweden
- Equipment engineering
- 10 November 2017, 00:00 - 4 February 2018, 00:00