Customer Support Engineer - Nordic
Malvern Panalytical in the Nordic region is looking for a Customer Support Engineer, who, after a training period, will be responsible for installation and maintenance of equipment belonging to the Malvern PANalytical brands. Our instruments are located at leading industry and research facilities across the Nordic region. You will have the exciting task to install, maintain and repair instruments that are vital for production and/or research, while having our customers always in your focus.
Do you enjoy traveling, solving technical problems and interacting with customers in various environments? Come and join us at Malvern Panalytical and be our next Customer Support Engineer.
- Education in Electronics, Physics, Mechatronics or comparable;
- Good technical hands-on skills;
- Ready to travel at short notice;
- Experience in PC configuration and software;
- Address in Stockholm/Uppsala area;
- Preferably 3 years field service experience within the analytical industry;
- Experience with X-ray fluorescence, X-ray diffraction is a plus.
- Flexible and customer oriented;
- Entrepreneurial attitude; this is an independent role with extensive travelling in the Nordic region;
- Technical interest and problem-solving attitude;
- Working in a structured, well organized way and submitting reports in a timely manner;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English language.
- An interesting full-time job in an international high-tech company
- Continuous development of your technical skills
- A great team to work with
- Competitive benefits, salary and company car.
Please send your full application with cover letter in English, using the button below.
Please note that our selection process will start immediately and close as soon as
we have found the right candidate.
No agency calls.
- Stockholm , Sweden
- Equipment engineering
- 10 November 2017, 00:00 - 4 February 2018, 00:00