Customer Support Engineer - France
PANalytical S.A.S. France is looking for a customer support engineer, who, after a training period, will be responsible for installation, calibration and maintenance of PANalytical equipment to the required standards and specifications with a primary focus on customer satisfaction. This person will report to the customer support manager in France.
- BSc Electronics, Physics, Mechatronics or comparable
- Experience in PC configuration and software
- 3 years field service experience within the analytical industry
- Experience with X-ray fluorescence and X-ray diffraction is a plus
- Willing to travel internationally
- Flexible and customer-oriented
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Working in a structured and well-organized way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Native French and good knowledge of English language
- Location: home office
- An interesting full-time job in an international high-tech company
- Long-term career prospects and support in personal growth
- Continuous development of your technical skills
- A great team to work with
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Company car
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Submit resumé button below.
Please note that our selection process will start immediately and will close as soon as we have found the right candidate.
No agency calls.
- Customer Services
- 11 May 2016, 00:00