Customer Support Engineer
Malvern PANalytical in Eastern Europe is looking for a field based Customer Support Engineer, who, after a training period, will be responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of PANalytical equipment to the required standards and specification with a primary focus on customer satisfaction in the Eastern European countries. The candidate will be located in the Czech Republic and reports to the Business Manager Eastern Europe.
- BSc Electronics, Physics, Mechatronics or comparable;
- Experience in PC configuration and software;
- At least 5 years field service experience within the analytical industry;
- Experience with X-ray fluorescence, X-ray diffraction is a plus;
- Located in Czech Republic or Slovakia.
- Likes to travel by car and/or plane;
- Can work autonomously but still is a team player;
- Flexible and customer oriented;
- Entrepreneurial attitude with strong problem solving skills;
- Working in a structured and well organized way;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Fluent in the Czech language with a good knowledge of the English language. An extra Eastern European language is a pre.
- An interesting job in an international high-tech company;
- Continuous development of your technical skills;
- Competitive benefits and salary;
- Company car
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Astrid Hausken, HR manager EMEA, using the Submit resumé button below.
Please note that our selection process will start immediately and will close as soon as we have found the right candidate.
No agency calls.
- Czech Republic
- Customer Services
- 16 August 2017, 00:00 - 1 October 2017, 00:00