October 25 - October 26
Downstream in-line monitoring for better processes and products
Every second is critical towards rectifying a plant upset or ensuring efficient plant management. What if you could incorporate in-line analysis for your dry and liquid products? Companies that introduced in-line particle size analysis at the milling stage noticed significantly less over-milling. Hence seeing as much as a 2% increase in plant throughput. In-line elemental analysis allows petrochemical companies to closely monitor Fe, Ni, V which destroy expensive catalysts.
Why incorporate in-line analysis?
- Real time monitoring of your batches
- Make immediate corrections to poor batches
- Prevent wastage
- Improve your manufacturing efficiency
- Adhere to industrial regulations
Learn more at the free Asian Downstream Summit
Meet with our invited speaker, Mr Taco van der Maten. He is ASTM Vice Chairman and Malvern Panalytical Global Marketing Manager for petrol, chemicals and polymers.
- Join Taco’s public and seminar talks that offer tips to help improve your overall plant operations and product while adhering to global regulations like ASTM
- Understand our holistic analytical instruments: Insitec in-line particle analyzer and newly launched Epsilon Xflow in-line for elemental analysis
- Contact us at email@example.com for a free test of your sample
More about invited speaker, Mr. Taco van der Maten
Taco van der Maten is the Vice Chairman of ASTM International’s Board of Directors, Chairman of the ASTM Committee F40 on Declarable Substances in Materials and active member in D02 Committee on petroleum product and lubricants and in D20 committee on plastics. He actively participates in discussions involving multinational polymer, oil and chemical companies. Through this he is able to influence global standardization and regulations with the purpose of sustainable business solutions with a positive societal impact.
Taco is also the Marketing Manager for petrol, oil and petrochemicals at Malvern Panalytical. He lends his experience to companies in optimizing their process, product and quality control through better materials characterization. Malvern Panalytical is the world’s leading supplier of analytical instrumentation for the purpose of materials characterization.
- Downstream in-line monitoring for better processes and products
- Asian Downstream Summit Exhibition, Booth 9, Sands Convention Center, Singapore
- 25 October 2017, 10:00 - 26 October 2017, 17:30
- UTC+08:00 Australia/Perth