December 13 - December 14
Zetium SSM XRF X-ray fluorescence (XRF) SuperQ application course
This 2 day course covers the advanced use of the Zetium XRF spectrometer equipped with the Small Spot Mapping (SSM) option in combination with the SuperQ software. The course is fully dedicated to the analysis of samples using the SSM option. This includes applications making use of standards as well Omnian standardless analysis.
The course is composed of hands-on sessions carried out online using spectrometers in our Application Competence Center, Almelo, The Netherlands.
In depth training on SSM applications:
• Parameter selection
• Qualitative & Quantitative analysis
• Application Setup
Language: English (alternatives upon request)
Course duration: 2 days
Number of participants: minimum - 2, maximum – 4
For further information contact your local representative or:
Ms. A. Zagoritou, ACC Coordinator
Malvern Panalytical B.V.
Application Competence Center
P.O. Box 13
7600 AA Almelo
Tel: +31 546 534438
Fax: +31 546 534598
Register online, using the button below.
Should you not receive a confirmation mail after submitting the form, you can alternatively fill in the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zetium SSM XRF X-ray fluorescence (XRF) SuperQ application course
- Almelo, The Netherlands
- 13 December 2018, 09:00 - 14 December 2018, 17:00
- UTC+01:00 Europe/Amsterdam
- This 2 day course is intended for users who already have a good working knowledge of XRF, participated in the advanced or the comprehensive XRF course for sequential/simultaneous WDXRF systems and want to concentrate on SSM applications for Zetium spectrometers in combination with the SuperQ software and its options.