December 04 - December 06
Zetium ED XRF X-ray fluorescence (XRF) SuperQ application course
This 3 day course covers the advanced use of the Zetium XRF spectrometer equipped with an Energy Dispersive (ED) channel, and the SuperQ software. The course is fully dedicated to the creation of applications which make use of the Wavelength Dispersive (WD) optics in combination with the ED-channel. Optimization of parameters, matrix effects, quantitative analysis, calibration, monitor correction and results analysis are dealt with extensively.
The course is composed of hands-on sessions carried out online using spectrometers in our Application Competence Center, Almelo, The Netherlands.
In depth application study for WD/ED combinations including:
• Parameter selection
• Qualitative & Quantitative analysis
• Application Setup
• Calibration, Sources of errors, detection limits
• Drift correction
Language: English (alternatives upon request)
Course duration: 3 days
Number of participants: minimum - 2, maximum – 6
For further information contact your local PANalytical representative or:
Ms. A. Zagoritou, ACC Coordinator
Application Competence Center
P.O. Box 13
7600 AA Almelo
Tel: +31 546 534438
Fax: +31 546 534598
Register online, using the button below.
Should you not receive a confirmation mail after submitting the form, you can alternatively fill in the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zetium ED XRF X-ray fluorescence (XRF) SuperQ application course
- Almelo, The Netherlands
- 4 December 2017, 09:00 - 6 December 2017, 17:00
- UTC+02:00 Europe/Amsterdam
- This 3 day course is intended for users who already have a good working knowledge of XRF, participated in the advanced or the comprehensive XRF course for sequential/simultaneous WDXRF systems and want to concentrate on applications included the ED core for Zetium spectrometers in combination with the SuperQ software and its options.