December 03 - December 07
Industrial X-ray diffraction application course on CubiX³ or X’Pert³ Powder (X’Pert PRO MPD) diffractometers
The course is intended for the users from various industries, where XRD is applied for the production control. Basics of X-ray diffraction technique and practical aspects of work on CubiX³ or X’Pert³ Powder (X’Pert PRO MPD) diffractometers equipped with X’Pert Industry software will be covered during this course. The main accent will be made on the optimization of the data collection and quantitative analysis using X’Pert Industry software to solve specific industrial problems in the most effective way.
The following aspects will be covered during the course:
• Basic theory of X-ray diffraction
• Quantitative analysis tailored to specific industrial problems
• Measurement and analysis strategies
• Practical aspects of sample preparation and data collection
• Set-up of analysis programs, tailored for specific needs
• Set-up of a calibration for quantitative analysis
• Reporting, tailored for specific needs
Language: English (alternatives upon request)
Course duration: 2,5 days
Number of participants: minimum - 3, maximum - 12
For further information contact your local representative or:
Ms. A. Zagoritou, ACC Coordinator
Malvern Panalytical B.V.
Application Competence Center
P.O. Box 13
7600 AA Almelo
Tel: +31 546 534438
Fax: +31 546 534598
Register online, using the button below.
Should you not receive a confirmation mail after submitting the form, you can alternatively fill in the registration form and send it to email@example.com.
- Industrial X-ray diffraction application course on CubiX³ or X’Pert³ Powder (X’Pert PRO MPD) diffractometers
- Almelo, The Netherlands
- 3 December 2018, 13:00 - 7 December 2018, 17:00
- UTC+01:00 Europe/Amsterdam