September 09 - September 10
Chemometrics in action: minerals, mining, crops and soils
Learn how to do more and spend less with minerals, mining, crops and soils data
Join ASD (a PANalytical company) for an interactive presentation of case studies, detailing how organizations in mining, soils and agriculture have utilized ASD’s SummitCaL team of experts to take their near-infrared spectral data to new heights.
During this webinar we’ll provide:
- An overview of near-infrared (NIR) solutions and instrumentation
- An introduction to chemometric modeling and the SummitCaL solutions team
Modeling solutions for mining, soils and agriculture applications will be presented, specifically:
- Mining - quantitative prediction of mineralogy and metallurgical parameters
- Soils - soil carbon sequestration and soil characterization
- Agriculture - soy model result and discussion of other applications such as Coors barley collection, switchgrass and hops.
- Chemometrics in action: minerals, mining, crops and soils
- 9 September 2015, 00:00 - 10 September 2015, 00:00
- UTC+02:00 Europe/Amsterdam
- Mining experts