November 14 - November 15
Basic operator and benchtop EDXRF training
Basic operator and MiniPal/Epsilon 3 training course
This course is typically meant for the none-experienced operator that does not need any knowledge of XRF. Emphasis is put on measurement and data handling using PANalytical’s MiniPal 4 and Epsilon 3 for ED X-ray Fluorescence spectrometry. Some trouble shooting will be part of the training. It is highly recommended to combine this course with the 2 day training on sample preparation and sample preparation techniques.
The main aspects covered during the course are the following:
- How does an X-ray spectrometer work
- Quantitative analysis and data management
- Basic introduction in the importance of sample preparation
- Basic principles of hardware maintenance
Course duration: 2 days
Number of participants: minimum - 3, maximum – 12
Requirements: No special skills. PANalytical benchtop EDXRF spectrometer equipped with software.
- Basic operator and benchtop EDXRF training
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- 14 November 2017, 09:00 - 15 November 2017, 17:00
- UTC+02:00 Africa/Harare