March 27 - March 30
25th Annual Meeting of the German Crystallographic Society (DGK)
Focus Topic: “Structural Aspects of Energy Materials”
All aspects of crystallography will be addressed. This year’s focus is on the structure-property relationship especially for energy materials.
Industrial Symposia of PANalytical
During this lunch symposia, we will present our latest developments and solutions for powder diffraction. Whether this is about monitoring the progress of your chemical synthesis, Rietveld refinement or structure solution from powder data, PANalytical has been making several developments in its product portfolio to help you addressing your challenges.
During this seminar, we will discuss several applications:
- Aeris Benchtop XRD system
- Structure solution from powder data
- In situ and In operando battery applications
- Advanced structural investigations
Please join our lunch symposia on the 29 of March!
- 25th Annual Meeting of the German Crystallographic Society (DGK)
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Audimax (Gebäude 30.95), Karlsruhe, Germany
- 27 March 2017, 00:00 - 30 March 2017, 00:00
- UTC+01:00 Europe/Berlin