Low running costs
• No need for expensive acids.
• No need for liquid nitrogen.
• No sample preparation, just place the air filters directly into the spectrometer.
• Expensive air filter standards are not destroyed after the analysis and can be re-used as quality control or validation samples.
• Low maintenance through high-quality X-ray tube and silicon drift detector.
• Powerful deconvolution algorithm in Epsilon benchtop software ensures accurate results even when element peaks are overlapping in the XRF spectrum.
• Blank subtraction in Epsilon software provides flexibility and accuracy when analyzing air filters with different backing material.
• Continuous rotation of the air filter sample during measurement minimizes any errors caused by non-homogeneity and provides more accurate results.
• Between 2 and 10 air filter samples per hour can be analyzed, depending on the elements of interest and analytical requirements.
• Fast measurements are achieved by using the latest silicon drift detector technology that produces significantly higher intensities.
• The unique combination of a 10-position removable sample changer with spinner enables the automatic processing of sample batches.
• Optional high throughput sample changer can be tailor made for continuous analysis.
• The Air Quality edition of Epsilon 4 complies with the latest Machinery Directive, CSA, IEC, EMC, Vollschutz norms and standards for protection and radiation safety to guarantee a safe instrument for the operator.
• No more accidents from working with cryogenic liquids, acids or handling glassware.