Global Product Specialist CNA/PFTNA
This position is key in establishing and maintaining customer satisfaction with our CNA product line. As key liaison between the Malvern Panalytical and Sodern technical support teams, the success of this position is driven by a combination of technical expertise, team building and cooperation and clear communication with our clients on CNA related questions and issues. While much of the site work is done via web connection and conferencing, there is considerable global travel involved, particularly in support of non-standard or new CNA applications.
- Support Malvern PANalytical CNA Service Engineers with:
- Basic training
- Advanced training
- Commissioning on non-standard installations
- System troubleshooting
- System maintenance procedures
- Technical Liaison with Sodern 3rd Line Support team for escalated problems/issues
- Perform commissioning and/or process/analyzer performance evaluation for non-routine CAN installations
- Perform client training as required for non-routine CNA installations
- Sales support: provide support for sales engineers in designing, configuring and quoting CNA systems, particularly in defining expected analyzer performance and dealing with special customer requirements
- Provide installation and commissioning feedback to Sodern for design changes and product improvement
- BS Degree in Electrical, Chemical or similar engineering or equivalent work experience
- Statistic background will serve as a recommendation
- 5 years of Customer Support Engineer experience supporting CNA or equivalent instruments
- Experienced in:
- Instrument diagnosis and repair
- Process diagnosis
- Delivering training
- Sales support analysis
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter using the, using the "Submit resumé" button below.
Please note that our selection process will start immediately and will close as soon as we have found the right candidate.
Acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.