Enhanced analytical performance
- Handheld: Lightweight design and ruggedness allow for unprecedented portability. The fully integrated, full range spectrometer with on-board mineral identification software eliminates the need for cumbersome cables or third party devices.
- No More Lost Notes or Locations: GPS and voice memo features allow you to geotag and record audio notes with every measurement.
- Extensive Spectral Library: Extensive mineral spectral library with multiple examples of minerals, fully validated to ensure identification accuracy. Or customize your own!
- Immediate Multi-Mineral Results and Scalars: TerraSpec Halo doesn’t give you just one mineral prediction. It gives you multi-mineral predictions, confidence levels and spectral scalars that allow you to monitor crystallinity changes, subtle shifts in composition and alteration patterns associated within geochemical gradients.
- No Third Party Hardware: Everything you need for the field is on the device. When you get back from the field, state-of-the-art data management software allows you to download data from Halo to your own computer, view, manage and validate your spectra and easily export the data to The Spectral Geologist (TSG®), Leapfrog or other third party software tools of your choice.